22 Days Nutrition is a meal subscription plan founded by Marco Borges, that focuses on healthy, 100% organic, vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free meals. This company became well known when it was promoted by Beyonce and Jay-Z, who both went vegan for 22 days to show how a plant based diet is both better for your health, and the health of the planet.
This subscription service is designed to make transitioning to a vegan diet as easy as possible. You can choose between meal plans, or ordering meals a la carte. If you opt for a meal plan, you get lunches and dinners for 5, 7 or 22 days a week, with the option of breakfast items as an add-on. Meals include things like Indian spiced lentil stew, shiitake mushroom yellow curry, or fajita bell pepper pinto beans.
The 5-day plan starts at $12.50 per meal and if you choose three meals per day, it will cost you $187.50. The 7-day plan starts at $11.50 per meal or $241.50 total for three meals per day. The 22-day plan is $9.50 per meal or $627.00 total for the entire plan of three meals per day. In addition to delicious, chef-prepared vegan meals, this service offers plant-based protein powders and bars to boost your energy.
Another big part of the 22 Days Nutrition brand is their guided meal planner. This is not a meal delivery service, but a monthly subscription for personalized diet plans, expert nutrition info, recipes, grocery lists, and support from food coaches. This costs $14 per month, or $99 per year if you pay in one go.
- 100% plant based, soy free, gluten free, and organic foods.
- Chef-prepared breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- Plant-based protein powders and bars available as add-ons.
- Guided meal planner, which includes recipes, grocery lists, and nutritional advice.
- Innovative, allergen-friendly vegan recipes.
- Expert advice from food and health professionals.
- Can pause or cancel at any time.
- No family plan.
- Weekly meal plans cannot be customized.
- Shipping cost is extra.