AmazonFresh is a delivery grocery plan from the well-known online retailer. They provide an easy way to have your groceries and other household essentials delivered straight to your door. Simply browse through their wide range of items, select your favorites, choose your preferred delivery time, and then sit back and relax as your shopping comes to you.
To use AmazonFresh, you’ll first need an Amazon Prime membership. From there, it will cost you $14.99 per month, or $179.88 per year, in addition to your $119 annual Prime membership. This adds up to around $298 annually. However, generally speaking you can find good deals on AmazonFresh, which makes up for this cost. For example, packaged foods can be up 15% to 30% cheaper than in stores.
AmazonFresh offers a wide variety of products, including 1,000 products from Whole Foods. Their website is very easy to use, and has categories like fresh produce, organic, kosher, or gluten free food which make it easy to find what you are after. Amazon will also save you order so it is easy to come back and buy those items you need on a regular basis.
- Wide selection of fresh produce, groceries, household, health and beauty products.
- Local market section to find products from sellers in your area.
- Amazon will remember your order which makes repeat purchases a breeze.
- Arrange a delivery day and time that best suits you.
- First month of AmazonFresh is free.
- 1,000 Whole Foods products are available to order through AmazonFresh.
- Free shipping on orders over $40.
- Pickup is available to Prime members in select cities.
- Requires an Amazon Prime membership.
- Delivery is only available where Amazon Prime ships.
- Fresh items can be in limited availability, which means you have to wait for your order.