Farm Fresh is a grocery delivery service that focuses on bringing organic fruits & vegetables straight from the fields to your door. They partner with local farms, and produces of artisanal foods, to create customizable kits that offer the best of seasonal organic produce and hand-crafted farm products.
The most popular Farm Fresh option is the Mixed Fruit And Veggie box, which includes a well-rounded variety of fresh, organic fruit and vegetables. Other options include the Organic Snack Pack, which includes easy to eat fruit options, the No Cooking fruit and veggie selection for people on the go, and the CSA Produce Box, which is the most seasonal of all the mixes.
Boxes can be customized by your fruit and veggie preferences, or additional grocery basics. Add-ons include things like organic milk and butter, pasture raised eggs, sustainably raised meats, artisanal jams, and coffee. Farm Fresh can deliver to your home on a schedule that you choose, and also have special options specifically for offices and business. Prices range from $26 to $110, depending on your chosen box size, and optional add-ons. The cost of delivery is included in the box price.
- Focus on sustainable produce that supports local farmers.
- Partner farms are certified organic.
- Options for individuals through to corporations.
- Customizable fruit and veggie options, as well as grocery basics.
- Artisanal products.
- Fresh recipe suggestions and notes.
- You cannot select your delivery day as delivery schedules are based around produce freshness and optimizing routes.
- Limited delivery areas.
- Items are often delivered in a “firm-ripe” state, so you often have to wait a few days before consuming.
Farm Fresh is a good option for people who are environmentally conscious, like to regularly cook with fresh ingredients, and don’t mind paying a bit more for artisanal products. It is also great for businesses who want to provide healthy options for their staff.