FoodFlo is Los Angeles’ premiere chef-driven, gourmet, vegan, gluten-free meal delivery service, started by Florence Betheau, a.k.a. Chef Flo who is a French chef. Her aim is to make healthy eating easy, by providing pre made meals that are made using Kangen alkaline water, the freshest ingredients and high-quality vegan proteins. FoodFlo creates meal plans designed to strengthen the immune system, boosts energy, and raises your sense of well-being.
FoodFlo offer two meal plans as either a single or double package. The single package includes 4-6 meals and 2 snacks for $99, whereas the double has twice this amount for only $139. The menu changes every week with a focus on seasonal eating, but can include things like Indian curried butternut squash dal, Tex-Mex sweet-potato cakes with Moroccan tomato sauce, or vegetable gratin with mung beans. FoodFlo also offer additional add-ons, like granola bars, side salads, chia pudding, and alkaline drinks.
- High quality, nutrient-dense, vegan meals.
- The menu updates each week to ensure variety and seasonal freshness.
- Additional add-ons, including diet advice.
- Meals come prepared so no cooking required.
- Meals can also be frozen and reheated later.
- Only delivers in California, and the metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona.
- Free delivery only on orders over $139
- Delivery cooler bags cost extra and are not refundable (though they will be reused for your next orders).