Green Chef is a meal kit delivery service that provides a wide range of dietary options including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Pescatarian and Omnivore. All of their kits use premium ingredients and feature easy recipes for meals you can cook in about 30 minutes.
Green Chef has subscription options for either two people, or a family plan. A two person plan contains 3 dinners for 2 people – a total of 6 dinners per box. A family plan contains 2 dinners for a family of 4 – a total of 8 dinners per box. All dietary options are available for two people, however, there are only two options on the family plan – Omnivore and Carnivore. The Carnivore includes meat & seafood based dinners, whereas the Omnivore includes vegetarian options.
For all kits, you don’t select your meals, instead they are chosen for based on your preferences. However, recipes change every week (or fortnightly or monthly, depending on your plan), and are crafted by expert chefs.
- Extensive range of meal options for diets like Keto, Paleo, Vegan, or Gluten Free.
- Imaginative, chef inspired recipes that are different every time.
- Options for two people, or family plans.
- Flexible delivery days (excluding weekends), and the option to pause orders.
- Color coded ingredients and recipe guides for easy cooking.
- Organic, Non-GMO, and sustainable ingredients (USDA-certified organic company).
- Delivery cost not included (an additional $6.99).
- On the expensive end ($10.99 to $12.99 per serving, depending on your plan).
- Unable to deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, and parts of Louisiana.
- The family plan only has two diet options, Omnivore and Carnivore.
- Currently only provides dinners.
Based on their diet options, like Paleo, Keto, Vegan, and Gluten Free, artinseal ingredients, and the resulting high end pricing, they are definitely gearing towards professional couples who are looking for more luxury style meals. Overall, Green Chef is a great option for couples who are looking for restaurant quality food.