Little Spoon is a baby food delivery service that specializes in organic, well-balanced meal options that tailored to each stage of your baby’s development. Their unique “babyblends” list all nutritional information, and are targeted towards different health concerns, like bone development, immunity, digestion, brain, and eye health. They offer simple blends, as well as adventurous and textured blends for toddler transitioning to solids.
Little Spoon meal plans are called Blueprints, which are developed with the help of pediatricians and nutritionists. To create a Blueprint, you enter your baby’s basic info like age, weight, whether they are breastfed or formula-fed and so on. Based on that, they develop your customized nutrition plan. From there you can choose which subscription plan you would like.
Subscription plans are for 1 meal per day, 2 meals per day or 3 meals per day, and are delivered in two week bundles. Shipments arrive every two weeks in insulated boxes with ice packs to keep the food fresh. Pricing depends on your location, as shipping costs are included in the overall plan price. Each meal is around $2.99 if purchased in bulk, otherwise it comes to approx $4.99 per individual “babyblend”.
- Nutritionally balanced.
- Customised to your baby’s needs.
- All blends are free of the top allergens (meat, milk, soybeans, nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs and wheat).
- All packaging is completely BPA-free, Pthalate-free and free of harmful toxins.
- Wide variety of flavours.
- No delivery to Alaska and Hawaii.
- More expensive than regular store brand baby food.
- Pricing information is difficult to find without first creating an account.