MamaSezz is a meal delivery service that offers natural, plant-based meal plans, targeted towards busy people who want to eat healthy. Their food arrives at your door premade and ready for you to enjoy, so there is no work required. All MamaSezz packages arrive in a recyclable cooler packed with dry ice, ensuring your meals will arrive fresh. They offer meals a la carte, and also in bundles.
Subscription plans are available for the bundle packages, and can be sent on whatever schedule you chose. There are 15 bundles to choose at different price points, starting at $99 for the starter pack, though to $149 for an athletes bundle or $169 for a family pack. There are also options for individuals, sugar and salt free meals, holiday brunches, and healthy heart. The amount of food you receive depends on your bundle. Some have predefined meals, and with others the menu rotates. As an example, the standard pack feeds 1 person dinner entrees for 2 weeks or 2 people for 1 week, and includes meals like veggie lasagna, Moroccan stew, and chilli. It is important to note that these meals are entrees, and MamaSezz suggestions rounding them out with side salads or veggies, which are not included (unless you also purchase the soups, sauces, and sides bundle). Deliver costs vary on your location.
- Family friendly, plant based, vegan meals.
- Gluten free and free of refined sugars or preservatives.
- Delivers to all 50 states.
- Generous portion sizes.
- Variety of dinners, entres, and lunches.
- Subscription options for individuals.
- Some soy free meal options.
- Pick up option for people in Brattleboro, Vermont and Keene, New Hampshire.
- You cannot customise orders, but they do allow up to two substitutions per bundle.
- Shipping is only free on orders over $89, and for people in Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia.