Purple Carrot is a plant based meal subscription service that delivers three dinners to your door each week. Every meal is quick and easy to make, using plant based ingredients and at least 20+ grams of protein per serving. This makes it perfect for vegans and vegetarians. The menu changes every week, and includes meals like black bean tempeh patties, coconut ramen, and roasted tandoori tofu.
Weekly plans cost $72 for 3 dinners with servings for 2 people, which works out to $12 per plate. Options include Quick and Easy, High Protein, or Chef’s Choice. Every recipe includes easy to follow guides, and comes with pre-portioned ingredients. Boxes can also be customized with additional breakfast and lunch menu items.
Purple Carrot also offer a special TB12 Performance Meal plan, specifically designed for athletes, or anyone looking to achieve their peak performance. All recipes in this plan are gluten-free, and are low in soy, sugar and processed ingredients. This option costs slightly more at $78 a week.
- Completely vegan meals from a weekly rotating menu.
- Gluten free and high protein options.
- Optional breakfast and lunch meals.
- Shipping costs included in the price.
- Mix and match your meals each week.
- The vast majority of the packaging is reusable, recyclable, biodegradable, or compostable.
- More expensive than other meal delivery kits due to the specialty meals.
- Does not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.