The Vegan Garden is a meal delivery service based in the San Francisco Bay Area. They deliver pre made vegan and vegetarian meals, yummy smoothies, and other plant-based treats on a one-off or weekly, bi-weekly or monthly subscriptions. There are a wide variety of options to choose from for different diets and and lifestyles. For instance they offer slim down meal plans, high protein plans, or choose your own meal customisable subscriptions. You can order items a la carte, in packages, or as a subscription plan.
The Vegan Garden subscription meal plans come with two-month contracts, which means you will get two months’ worth of food, delivered to you in several packages on a schedule you choose. After that you can cancel or continue with your subscription. Prices vary per plan, ranging from $199 per month for the U Pick ‘Em Plan to $580 a month for the 7 Day High-Protein Weight Loss Plan. U Pick ‘Em Plan is the most customizable, and giving you 28 items from the menu, of either breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert. As add-ons, you can also select from their range of smoothies, juices, and tea detoxes.
- Wide range of gourmet vegan dishes.
- No cooking required.
- Very customizable.
- Special weight-loss plans and packages.
- Gluten-free meals.
- Healthy smoothies, juice cleanses, and tea detox packages.
- Regularly offer discounts.
- No shipping to Hawaii and Alaska.
- Free shipping is only for larger orders, and the cost varies depending on where in the US you live.
- Two month minimum contract on meal plans.