VegReady deliver healthy vegan, ready-to-eat meals. They are one of the most convenient food subscriptions plans because all the meals are premade for you, and don’t even require refrigeration or reheating. That means you can easily take them with you on the go. VegReady use natural preservatives so that their meals can last for up to 12 months.
With VegReady, you can either purchase 8 meals as a one time delivery for $60, or make a monthly subscription, which gives you the same 8 meals but for only $50 per month. This is a very affordable option, and works out to be just $6.25 per meal. Each meal comes in a securely packaged box, with one main dish, one vegetable medley and a side of spinach & broccoli. The main dishes are either quinoa, or quinoa and lentils, and the vegetables options are ratatouille with tomato, eggplant and zucchini, tomato, mango, hearts of palm and peppers, piquillo pepper, cabbage, and lentil, and zucchini and white onion. The meals are fairly basic, but use all natural, healthy ingredients.
- 100% plant based meals.
- No cooking required.
- The meals are specially designed to be stored and consumed at room temperature, so it is perfect for people who are on the go.
- 100% non-GMO ingredients.
- Gluten free.
- The meals have a long shelf life.
- No free shipping (Flat shipping fee of $9.95 all 48 contiguous states of the United States. Cost for Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada, is calculated at checkout based on your location).
- VegReady uses a lot of packaging which is not environmentally friendly.
- Limited variety in their meals (only four variations in the vegetable options, and two in the main dishes).
- Some people have found that the natural preservatives give the food an acidic aftertaste.